Spectacular Downtown Location with Access to Everything
The Edge at Main places its residents in the center of the vibrant community of Somerville, NJ. This highly walkable, historic downtown offers shopping dining and entertainment for very taste, including the following businesses located right downstairs from your apartment:
- Wolfgang’s Steakhouse
- VintEdge Wine & Spirits
- VintEdge Wine Bar & Lounge
- Playa Bowls
- Lapels Dry Cleaners
When you need restaurant reservations or want to know what events are happening in town, rely on our concierges, who are experts on the area. When you’re ready get out of town, the train station is one block away and I-287, 78 and Rt. 22 are easily accessible by car.
- Dining: Downtown Somerville is nothing short of a premier dining destination. With Wolfgang’s Steakhouse situated on the ground floor of The Edge at Main, you don’t have to go far for a spectacular meal. Starbucks, too, is located right in the building. Residents enjoy free Starbucks coffee in our lobby, but if you crave one of their more unique drinks or snacks, you can head right into their store. Elsewhere in downtown Somerville, you will find cuisine of nearly every ethnic background, including Korean, Japanese, Thai/French fusion, Greek, Filipino, Indian, South American, Italian, Cuban, American and Mexican. You may never tire of the fine dining located right on your block, but if you do, mainstays like Cheesecake Factory, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Shake Shack and Time to Eat, a classic New Jersey Diner, are nearby.
- Shopping: From art galleries to antiques, apparel to accessories, you can find it all on Somerville’s Main Street. Spend the day shopping these eclectic shops, or head to the nearby Bridgewater Commons mall. Anchored by Macy’s, Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdale’s, this premier shopping destination offers a truly high-end shopping experience just two miles from The Edge at Main. Also nearby, the Somerset Shopping Center features Eastern Mountain Sports, The Gap, Christmas Tree Shops and Barnes & Noble, among other retail offerings. For more routine shopping and errands, Shop Rite and Chase Bank are located right next to The Edge at Main.
- Entertainment: At The Edge at Main, a bevy of entertainment options are just outside your door as well. At Pinot’s Palette, a paint and sip studio, you and your friends can enjoy fine wines while creating beautiful artwork. Pinot’s Palette is a BYOB establishment, so be sure to stop by VintEdge, a wine shop located on The Edge at Main’s ground floor. For a truly unique experience, head to YESTERcades of Somerville, which features classic pinball and video games. When it’s time to take in a movie, nearby Hillsborough Cinemas offers stadium seating and the latest releases, while the AMC Dine-In Theater at Bridgewater Commons lets you enjoy a move and dinner at the same time.
- Recreation: Just outside Somerville’s downtown area, a host of open spaces provide the opportunity for recreation in the great outdoors. Duke Farms, a 1000+-acre preservation just 2 miles from The Edge at Main, features hiking and biking trails, workshops and events. Nearby Duke Island Park and Colonial Park both feature playgrounds and walking trails, while The Sourland Mountain Preserve and the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge offer the opportunity for some more serious hiking and exploration.
Indoors and out, and in every season, The Edge at Main’s location places you at the center of it all. From shopping, dining and entertainment to recreational options in the great outdoors, it’s all right outside your door or a short walk away. When you’re ready to make this your home, stop by our leasing office or contact us today to schedule a tour of the property.